Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here I am

I am sitting in an airport, hooked up through their $6.95 wireless service, and decided that the time had come to get in on the fun. I have been tracking a few blogs for a few months -- notably Addison Road, Real Live Preacher, and Tall Skinny Kiwi. At their best, these folks are seriously good writers and I can only hope to be as honest, direct and thoughtful as they are.

My interests are broad. I am a software engineer who works for IBM. I am also a woodworker, a husband, a father, and a member of a remarkable little church called Charles River Church. If you select the recent illustrated talks item, you'll even find one that I did.

So, please feel welcomed into this little peephole into my mind and treat it with consideration. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home